- 12 fresh strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup of blueberries
- 1 package pound cake, cubed – this is available in the bakery department or in the frozen section (if frozen, thaw then cube)
- 1/2 cup Texas Brew Strawberry Chipotle Sauce
- 8 parfait glasses
For Whipped Cream
- 1 cup whipped cream, fresh made
- 1TBSP powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- In your parfait glasses, 8 in total, layer in Texas Brew Strawberry Chipotle Sauce, strawberries, blueberries, cake, whipped cream and repeat layers.
- Serve immediately.
To make fresh whipped cream:
In mixing bowl add whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla. Whip to stiff peaks.
Suggestions: Use a 11×7 or trifle dish and layer accordingly. Top with more drizzled Strawberry Chipotle Sauce and serve immediately. Excellent made with Texas Brew Blue n’ Blackberry Sauce
Photos By Heather Gill Photography