Tropical Pina Colada Sauce:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Take the cut pieces of parchment paper and fold each in half.
- Inside each fold, place a piece of fish and sprinkle with the Adams Reserve Spicy Aloha Rub and drizzle with the Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Start to crimp the edge to seal the parchment paper to seal each piece of fish inside the parchment.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15-18 minutes.
- Meanwhile make the Tropical Pina Colada Sauce.
For the Tropical Pina Colada Sauce:
- Combine butter, Texas Brew Pina Colada Coconut Cream Sauce, and whipping cream in a saucepan over medium heat, reduce mixture into a sauce consistency.
- After sauce has reduced by 1/3, add the pineapple, mango, bell pepper, and coconut.
- Stir until fruit is slightly warmed through.
Plate fish and top with Tropical Pina Colada Sauce and garnish with chopped cilantro.