- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the bread into small bite size pieces and place in a small 8 inch baking dish. I baked these in small Mason jars for individual desserts. See directions below.
- Drizzle the melted butter over the bread.
- Sprinkle with the raisins.
- In a mixing bowl combine eggs, milk, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla. Beat until fully combined.
- Pour over bread, and lightly push down the bread with a fork until bread is fully covered and soaking up the egg mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until the top springs back when lightly tapped and slightly browned.
Serve with Texas Brew Strawberry Chipotle Sauce and whipped cream if desired.
Directions for small Mason jars for the individual desserts:
- Gather 6-8 small 8 ounce size jars.
- As you cut the bread fill each just to the top, add raisins if using, and drizzle with the melted butter, divide evenly between all the jars.
- With the egg mixture fill each jar ¾ full and lightly push down the bread with a fork until all the bread is fully covered and soaking up the egg mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the top of each spring back when lightly tapped and is slightly browned.
- Drizzle each with Texas Brew Strawberry Chipotle Sauce and whipped cream.