- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Grease a cookie sheet with oil and set aside.
- Beat eggs in a small bowl and set side.
- Combine breadcrumbs and coconut in another bowl and set aside.
- Now combine flour and spices in a 3rd bowl.
- You should have 3 bowls for all the dipping of your shrimp.
- Start with the flour, then the egg, and finish with the coconut panko breadcrumb mixture.
- Make sure to press the coconut panko mixture so it adheres to the shrimp.
- Place them on the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Lightly drizzle with oil or spray with nonstick spray and bake until they are golden brown and opaque in the center, about 10 minutes.
Dip in Texas Brew Baja Pina Colada Sauce or dip in Pina Colada Coconut Velvet Sauce. (recipe below)
Pina Colada Coconut Velvet Sauce
- In a small sauce pan bring Pina Colada Coconut Cream or Baja Pina Colada Sauce to a simmer.
- Remove from heat and whisk in cold butter, approximately 4 TSBP per bottle.
Serve with Texas Brew Pina Colada Cole Slaw