- 1 jar (16 oz.) Texas Brew Honey Roasted Chipotle Salsa or any Texas Brew Pepper Salsa
- 2 cans (15 oz.) black-eyed peas or black beans, rinsed and drained (or mix two cans of your favorite beans)
- 1 can (17 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained (can use sautéed frozen corn)
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 1/2 Large red onion, chopped
- 1/4 Cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 lime, fresh squeeze
- Salt, pepper to taste
- Combine ingredients in a large bowl except. If making ahead combine all ingredients except diced avocado. Chill if making ahead and add diced avocado right before serving. Serve with tortilla chips or use as a burrito or quesadilla stuffing or as a taco or tostada topper.
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Estimated Nutritional Info Based On Approximately 15 – 3 Tbsp. Servings: Per Serving : 99 Calories; 2 g Fat (20.5% calories from fat); 6 g Protein; 15 g Carbohydrate; 3 g Dietary Fiber; 0 mg Cholesterol; 5 mg Sodium.
Exchanges: 1 Grain (Starch); 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Fat.