- Preheat oven to 350. (Try preheating a pizza stone for about 10 minutes)
- Spread a thin layer of cheese onto crust, top with 1-2 cups of your choice of the listed Texas Brew Salsas, fajita meat, more salsa, and grilled vegetables.
- Top with cheese and tomatoes.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes until warmed through and cheese is bubbly.
- Serve with sour cream, avocado or guacamole, chopped cilantro and more salsa if desired.
- Optional Toppings: Refried beans, cilantro, pickled or fresh sautéed jalapenos
*If using Bloody Mary Salsa, try cooking your ground beef or turkey in the salsa (not drained) till all the juices are cooked down sprinkled over a layer of cheese and perhaps refried beans. You can also follow the above directions with your favorite veggies and grilled or sautéed shrimp.