- Preheat grill to medium‑high or around 375ºF.
- In a bowl combine pico de gallo, el chile catrin sauce, lime juice, cumin and cilantro.
- Set aside.
- Grill corn 10 to 15 minutes or until well charred.
- Cut kernels off cob and place into the bowl with everything else.
- Toss to combine then season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill at least 30 minutes to allow flavors to meld.
- Serve over fish or chicken or with chips.
Original Recipe at: https://www.heb.com/recipe/recipe-item/charred-corn-salsa/1398826630257