- 1/3 cup Texas Brew Piña Colada Coconut Cream Sauce
- 2 Tbsp unseasoned rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp olive oil mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger, finely grated
- 10 Oz matchstick grated carrots
- 1/4 cup grated unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup H‑E‑B Golden Raisins
- 1 Tbsp mint, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp chives, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, whisk piña colada sauce, rice vinegar, mayonnaise and ginger.
- Add carrots, coconut, raisins, mint, chives and cilantro.
- Stir gently and keep chilled until ready to serve.
Chef’s Note: If stored in the refrigerator longer than an hour, make dressing separately and add just before serving.
Original Recipe at: https://www.heb.com/recipe/recipe-item/carrot-coconut-salad-with-raisins/1398824864059