- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese until its light and aerated.
- In a mixer add 2 cups cream, vanilla, powdered sugar until it forms soft peaks.
- Add the aerated cream cheese to the whipped cream and whip until firm peaks.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- In an 11×7 rectangular glass dish layer the vanilla pudding, pretzel/saltine crumbs, banana, Nutella, strawberries, Texas Brew Strawberry Chipotle Sauce, and whipped cream/cream cheese mix.
- Drizzle on the caramel sauce.
Serve with graham crackers, Nilla wafers or pretzels.
Suggestions: Make with Texas Brew Blue n’ Blackberry Sauce and fresh blueberries or Texas Brew Baja Pina Colada Sauce adding in few bits and pieces of roasted pineapple and sprinkle with coconut flakes.