- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Roll out one sheet of thawed puff pastry.
- Place Brie in the center and top with Sauce.
- Neatly fold over the sides of the puff pastry until all sides have enclosed it.
- Prepare the egg wash by cracking one egg in a dish and whisk, add 2 TBLS water.
- Using a pastry brush, brush the egg mixture over the outside of the enclosed Brie.
- Place the Brie on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown in the oven. Keep an eye on to prevent over browning. If it starts to get to brown lightly tent with aluminum foil.
- Let the dish set about 10 minutes before serving so the cheese firms up a bit.
It will still be warm and ready to serve.
Suggestions: Bread for Dipping: French baguette, crostini, baked bagel chips or your favorite cracker/bread,
- Fruit for Dipping: Apples or pears
- Drizzle with more warmed sauce