- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Place tenderloin on baking sheet and sprinkle roast liberally with Adams Reserve All Purpose House Rub.
- Bake tenderloin for about 7 minutes to sear seasoning.
- Liberally coat tenderloin with Blue N’ Blackberry Sauce and continue to bake for another 7 minutes or till the internal temp reaches 155° to 160°.
- Remove from oven and rest.
- Serve sliced and drizzled with warmed Texas Brew Blue N’ Blackberry Sauce
Baking times will vary due to the size of your tenderloin and preferred method of cooking.