- 10 to 12 oz. uncooked spiral pasta or your favorite kind of pasta, cooked al dente
- 1 1/2 to 2 cupsTexas Brew Fire Roasted Poblano Verde,Fire Roasted Poblano, Restaurant Style Green or Fire Roasted Kale Salsa
- 2 to 3 cups cubed or pulled chicken; rotisserie, sautéed or grilled
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup half n’ half
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- 1 can (10.5 oz.) cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10.5 oz.) cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup chopped green onions with greens
- 2 large poblano or Anaheim peppers, roasted, chopped with skin, can sub diced green chilies
- 2 cups of shredded Monterey Jack Cheese or Fancy Mexican Cheese Blend; divided
- 2 cups lightly crushed tortilla chips. Put chips in a plastic bag crush with a rolling pin (fine crush or chunky crush to your taste)
Mix tortilla chips with 1 cup of the shredded cheese. Set aside. Reserve 1 cup of cheese to sprinkle on top.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cook Pasta according to package directions; al dente
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients except for the topping.
- Drain pasta and stir into chicken mixture.
- Transfer to a lightly greased 13 X 9 baking dish.
- Top with tortilla cheese mixture and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or till it just starts to bubble.
- Remove from oven top with reserved cup of cheese and place back in the over for approximately 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is completely melted and bubbly.
- Remove and let rest. Serve warm
Garnish Suggestions: chopped green onions, cilantro, sour cream, avocado, more salsa and/or Pica de Gallo.