For the Cheesecake
For the Topping
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly grease a 9×13 or lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Puree salsa in a blender until smooth; set aside.
- Mix cream cheese, vanilla and sugar in a food processor.
- Roll 2 packages of crescent rolls into the bottom of pan one at a time or one roll of Pillsbury Crescent Grands pressing seams together to form bottom crust.
- Spread cream cheese mixture in an even layer on top of crust.
- Spread salsa on top of cream cheese layer evenly.
- Divide 1 can crescent roll dough, using perforated lines, into four sections.
- Place each section on top of cream cheese, allowing small paces to remain between slices.
- Spoon on melted butter and brush evenly over assembled cheesecake and sprinkle evenly with topping mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for another 10 to 16 minutes to ensure the crust is not doughy.Times may vary with darker pans or depending on your oven.
- Allow to cool.
- Refrigerate till firm before cutting and serving.
Serving Options: Can serve warm but it is hard to cut. I often cut it cold and microwave to my desired temperature. You can also scoop it out when warm, like a dump cake, and serve with whipped cream.